This website and domains bnc.cat and bnc.es belong to Biblioteca de Catalunya, located at Hospital, 56, 08001 Barcelona, tel. +34 93 270 23 00 CIF Q5850029I.
The website and all its content, including texts, images, sound and any other material, are property of the Biblioteca de Catalunya, or linked organizations, or third parties that authorized the use of these contents to the Biblioteca de Catalunya. The Biblioteca de Catalunya makes available content to public with purposes of information and research according to their own functions, and unless it is indicated in an express way for particular cases, content of this website are subject to a license Creative Commons of: Recognition-NoComercial-SenseObraDerivada 2.5 Spain.
This license authorizes the reproduction and public communication of content whenever authors and source (Biblioteca de Catalunya) are attributed and it does not authorize any commercial use neither to make derivative works.
This work is subject to a license of Reconeixement-No comercial-Sense obres derivades 2.5 Espanya de Creative Commons
The conditions of use of the website are the following ones:
1. It is only authorized a non commercial use. It is not allowed to modify the website nor its content. It is not authorized to present any content of this website in a foreign window (framing) without an express authorization. The library shows for this means the designs and logotypes that identify it, which can be used only for identifying activities or initiatives typical of the Library in which this has an explicit participation.
2. The Administrative information facilitated across this website does not substitute the legal advertising of the laws, of the general disposals and of the acts that have to be published formally in the DOGC and other official newspapers, the printed edition of which it is the only instrument that certifies its authenticity and contents.
3. The Biblioteca de Catalunya is not responsible for information that can be obtained through links to external systems that are not depending of the library.
4. The Biblioteca de Catalunya does not guarantee that website and server are free of virus and is not responsible for possible damages caused by accessing to website or by prejudices caused by the impossibility about accessing to it because of breakdowns, disconnections or overload of lines. Neither is responsible for damages caused by third parties who make illegitimate interferences out of the control of the Library. Users will be previously informed about interruptions of website and/or linked services, as far as possible.
6. The Biblioteca de Catalunya in fulfillment of the regulations of personal data character protection guarantees the confidentiality of the particulars that can be obtained using forms or other elements in order to give a service. In any case the users are briefed previously before filling in the forms. Data picked up are only used for the purpose indicated in each case.
7. The Biblioteca de Catalunya reserves the right to modify unilaterally, in any moment and without previous notice, presentation, configuration and content of the website and conditions required for its use.
8. The Biblioteca de Catalunya reserves the law to itself of undertaking the legal actions that it believes as appropriate in case of breach of rights of copyright. Possible conflicts related to this website will be governed by the laws of Spain and Catalonia, and the court of Barcelona will be the competent jurisdiction